Update on the "Wanda Movie Poster" project I've given myself. I went and made some prelim sketches of possible poster layouts earlier in January, which are below.
I then started the poster using Adobe Photoshop, trying out my new Ugee tablet for the first time. It's fun and so clean drawing digitally, so I really enjoyed it. In the process pages below, I tried out different fonts for the title, but it wasn't working in a natural way, so I went ahead and decided to hand write it. Seeing as the story is about Waldo writing these clues, these notes along the way, it actually makes more sense.
Aaaaaaannd, the final piece! Well, at least for now. Nothing is ever truly complete, it seems.